Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dumaguete : A Quick Stop

The fastest way to get to Siquijor if you're coming from Cebu is via the Dumaguete route. Naturally, this was the path we've chosen. And because my cousin joined us at the last minute and didn't get the chance to purchase airfare tickets at a cheap price, he decided to take the bus from Cebu to Dumaguete leaving us with a few hours of idle time while waiting for him.

We waited by the Boulevard where I encouraged my husband to go around and take some pictures. Here are some snaps.


tree at the boulevard


Belfry Tower

facade of the church


inside the church

park



it will be cool to drive this around :)

Our national hero



park across the church

my hubby saw this naughty sign :)

home of the famous sylvannas ... my favorite!

we took a picture of the ferry schedule for reference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment