Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Exploring Puerto Princessa, Palawan : Dining Experiences

In my whole Puerto Princessa series, I didn't talk about food. Ok, scrap that! I did talk about food, but I said I was always too hungry to even bother taking pictures. I lied! I did take some pictures, and I was saving them for the last part, because, you know, as they say, save the best for last.

And you know what they also say. Talk is cheap. So I won't even bother narrating. I will let the pictures speak for itself.


crocodile sisig

chao long (a Vietnamese rice noodle)

frappe @ Itoy's Cafe

deep fried isaw with tomatoes, cucumber and onion dip

french bread

Kinabuch
 
    
sizzling squid and lechon kawali


And my favorite part...
 
They don't accept walk-ins!

and you have to be barefoot when you get in

appetizer...mangga with bagoong

very nice ambience

yum!

hungry, aren't we?

mized fruits for dessert

their restroom

hubby sneaked in to take a photo of the urinal

wall decors

And that concludes our whole Puerto Princess experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment